Thursday, March 24, 2016

{American Girl} Layout using "Picture Perfect" Classic Kit

I'm back today sharing a 2 page layout using the "Picture Perfect" Classic Kit again.  For this layout I used some papers from last month's "Heart of Gold" as well.

 
I started by using the large floral print by My Mind's Eye for the base page on the left side of my layout.  Before adhering the layers, I cut one of the floral elements from the paper in an area that was going be covered up with the pink polka dot paper. I also used the packaging from the Hello Gorgeous wood shapes by My Mind's Eye.  The packaging is the layer of paper with the pink lace print on the bottom left of the layout.  It was such cute packaging, I could not resist using it on the page!


Below is a close up of the flower element that I fussy cut and used as a die cut on the layout.


As I have said before, I really like mixing fonts on my titles, so I used some Thickers and mini alphabets from my stash for the words "Super" and "shoppers".  I then used the My Mind's Eye wooden "SWEET" tag to pull the title together and ground it.

The second page of my layout is fairly simple, since it contains such busy photos.


 The tulle flower embellishment from Maya Road was the perfect large embellishment to use on this side of the layout.  I added another wood tag, a couple of enamel dots, a puffy sticker, and a cut apart tag to round out this embellishment cluster. And that wraps up my layout for today!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope I inspired you today!!!




2 comments:

Renee said...

Gorgeous colors and embellishments!! I love it!! How fun :-)

Meridy said...

Thank you!!!