Friday, March 18, 2016

Today // Pot of Gold challenge

Hey guys, Michelle here!! I have a new layout for this week's Pot of Gold challenge with the Picture Perfect classic kit. I decided to use a photo from St. Patrick's Day last year since I was kind of a slacker this year and the only green thing I made was some mint chocolate chip ice cream (with some store bought shamrock cookies). At least it was homemade, right?!
Anyway, last year my youngest thought it was pretty cool that I made green pancakes and green milk for breakfast :)

I used that gold cardstock in the kit backed with some striped patterned paper. I also pulled some gold accents like the gold hearts from the Heart of Gold kit. I also cut up more of those journaling 'tags' from that same kit.

I love that you can easily pull elements from different kits and they will mix so perfectly!! 

Happy Friday everyone!!!


No comments: