Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello March, Let's Take A Leap!

 Hello Bloggers and Happy March 1st! Lynn here with a new project using the awesome "Heart of Gold" Classic Kit. In honor of Leap Year our week long challenge is "Take a LEAP of Faith". We are trying something new to us - a new technique or page design we haven't tried before. I have recently joined the planner craze so I thought I would used some elements from this month's kit to create some planner pages. I haven't done this with our kits before, but I'm not sure why. It's a great way to stretch these kits even more. I used many embellishments to decorate this weeks pages in my planner. Here's this week's spread in my A5 planner.
This planner is dedicated to my design team deadlines and blogging schedules. It's my creative planner. I have a separate planner for personal stuff - appointments, get togethers, etc. We received an adorable butterfly clip in this month's classic kit. I removed the clamp and replaced it with a paperclip to put on the top of my page. I layered washi tape and stickers throughout my layout.
 The epoxy stickers made great bullets for my lists.
I have left room for lots more documenting and then I can go back and add more embellishments later. I used some number stickers for the dates and they also added more pops of gold.
To tie the pages together I lined up some washi tape to carry it across both pages.
Here's another closeup of the bottom of my page
I will definitely decorate more planner pages with my kits and I hope this gave you some ideas for your planner pages so you can Take a Leap and try something new!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more inspiration for the team! Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: