Monday, March 7, 2016

Project Life Wk 10 & A Process Video

Happy Monday!
Today I have a new Project Life Spread and a process video to share with you using the Noel Mignon Picture Perfect Daily Diary Kit



This week turned into a large spread with extra inserts
The kids had lots to share this week! One of my favourite things about looking through my past years of Project Life, is the addition of my boys artwork!

I did use several ribbons from my stash, to edge the pages
Also, this weeks challenge for the Design Team over at Noel Mignon, was to use the adhesive Ric Rac that was included in both kits!

 Its gorgeous! Its so plush, and its perfect to add the element of texture to your projects

Noel also included several Becky Higgins Inspire Project Life cards that were already stitched! How awesome are they?!

 I had fun creating this 4x6 card, using some of the Simple Stories Carp Diem 4x4 and 2x2 pieces that I stitched together along with a 2x2 photo I printed!

I will be honest, adding all these extra inserts, and ruffled up ribbons do add bulk to my album, but guess what? I don't care, lol! I love the element of texture it gives, and I love watching my boys look through my albums, touching it.

here is another 4x6 card I created using a 3x4 card and a photo printed at 3x4, then I just stitched them together.

I also added more of the adhesive plush ric rac to my date card, and I stitched some left over ribbon from my stash to the 4x6 card below


Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

No comments: