Monday, March 28, 2016

Documenting Week 13 & a Process Video

Happy Monday!
Today I have a new Project Life layout and Process Video to share with you using the Noel Mignon Picture Perfect Daily Diary Kit.


This weeks Design Team challenge is "A Little Bit of Flair". We are showing how we used the flair that was included in our kits!

And here is what I created!
I just love the colours in this months kit!
Here you can see how I added one of the flair badges to this weeks project


I included a piece of Noahs artwork

I love all the little details on this card


I hot glued the Maya Road resin flowers to this card!


I love all the different alpha stickers in this months kit!

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create something!


2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

<3 <3 <3 I just LOVE the way you do pocket page, Danielle! :D

Donna said...

what Jana said!