Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Somebunny Special

Hey Everyone, Lynn here with my second layout using this month's Picture Perfect" Classic Kit. This kit is springy and fresh and you will love it - there are a few Classic kits still available so grab one before they're gone! 
Our challenge this week is "Somebunny Special". The challenge is to create a page about someone special in our life and tell why in our journaling. I chose to feature my Dad. I used Carpe Diem papers from Simple Stories from our kit for my page. Here's my page.
I fussy cut clouds and added the chipboard title to them. 
The journaling about my Dad is on a card tucked behind the layers of patterned papers
Here's my journaling
We would love for you to join us in this week's challenge. It's a great way to highlight someone special in your life! 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week! 

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

I LOVE this page, Lynn!