Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Picture Perfect Kit

Hello Noel Mignon Peeps! Hope you're doing well. Lynn here to share my layout featuring this week's challenge "Ric Rac". Both the Classic and Daily Diary kits this month include lovely velvet ric-rac from May Arts that's self-adhesive! So, our challenge is to use it on our projects - easy peasy, right?!
I created a layout using this month's Picture Perfect Classic Kit. I chose a piece of patterned paper from Pinkfresh Studios to use as my background. The paper is so pretty on it's own that the layout came together so easily. I used a grid style design for my page and added the ric-rac in several places on my page. 
I printed my photo on my Instax Printer - I love the small polaroid pics. I added some die cuts, puffy stickers and a small piece of washi tape.
The ric-rac adds a nice textured look and feel to my page. The cute little birdie is from the Pinkfresh Studios puffy stickers included in the Classic Kit.
Come join us in this week's challenge! We would love to see what you create!
 Have a great week!!

No comments: