Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pot of Gold Challenge- "Picture Perfect" Classic Kit

Wrapping up this week's design team "Pot of Gold" challenge, and using some gold in my layout, here is what I came up with using the "Picture Perfect" Classic Kit...

This paper from Pinkfresh Studios was super cute, and I really wanted to use it, it seemed a little challenging, so I got creative and started working with the paper as a whole background.


I decided to try to lay out my pictures and embellishments to strategically cover some of the phrases, while letting the rest of the phrases completely show.  I started by loosely placing the photos, then kept adding layers, scraps of paper, stickers, and chipboard until I was satisfied with the composition. This is another reason that I love using Noel Mignon kits---I get to try new products & paper lines that I never even knew existed!



As for using gold on my layout, I pulled a few bits and pieces that I had left over from last month's "Heart of Gold" Classic Kit and used them.  These pieces included the gold alphabet stickers I used for the title "Fourth Grade", the washi tape strips, and the gold paperclip acetate I stapled across the bottom of the page.


 Thank you for joining me today!  Have a great weekend!  

No comments: