Friday, March 4, 2016

You Got This // Leap of Faith challenge

I'm continuing on the Leap of Faith challenge this week and after thinking about it I decided to do a layout with no photos. Yep, not a one! It's something I rarely do, and honestly I think I've only done it once or twice. Usually it's because I don't have a photo to document an event or journaling that still needs to be scrapbooked. 
But this time it was more about a photo just not being appropriate. Sometimes life gets a little tough, stressful things happen, and so I decided to create a layout about that.

Anyway, creating this page ended up being a bit therapeutic actually! Almost like I was putting some of my stresses on that page and out of my heart. Boy, if it were only that easy to get rid of all the stress in your life, right?!!
It's a little difficult creating a page without photos because you have no base for your page. Usually your photos are what determine the direction of your page, right? However, that also turns it into something fun because you can just start adding patterned papers and embellishments & just simply have fun with the page. No worry about matching things to a photo or theme. And that's exactly what I did.
I added a bit of journaling tucked behind for privacy. That way when people are going through my scrapbooks my heart isn't all out on display for readers. I don't typically do pages like this so while it was a bit therapeutic to do I also like to guard my journaling a bit :)

And in case you couldn't tell, I used the NEW fabulous Picture Perfect Classic Kit!!! 

So go ahead, give creating a page without photos a try! And be sure to share it in the Noel Mignon facebook group :) 
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

I have always wanted to do this! Your page is amazing.