Friday, March 25, 2016

Bubbles!

Hey guys, Michelle here with another layout using the Picture Perfect classic kit! I'm getting lots of mileage out of this kit and I love how I can use bits and pieces of the Heart of Gold kit to accent my pages! And that's exactly what I did with this layout.
We had a gorgeous spring day earlier this week (which quickly turned into cold & windy rain) so we took advantage of the weather by playing out side with bubbles and sidewalk chalk :) 

For my page I created a sort of grid with my photos and elements from the kit (one of my favorite things to do), cutting those washi tape strips into arrows & also using the circle washi 'strips'. 
Originally I had planned on using the yellow puffy alphas on my page but I quickly realized there was only 2 'b's in the set and I needed 3. So I grabbed those white & gold alphas from the Heart of Gold kit along with some gold puffy hearts. 

I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait to have more spring and summer photos to scrap for sure!!!

No comments: