Monday, April 27, 2015

Light of My Life

Good Monday morning to you all! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!! Just a reminder this Saturday, May 2nd is National Scrapbooking Day!!!!! YES that's right we get a holiday all to ourselves! So grab some friends, a Noel Kit which the new one is available and you could have it by the weekend Pack Your Bags and it is GREAT kit to get your hands on for your pictures, travel or not!  I cannot wait to dig into mine!

Anyway, today is my last post for the month and I am so sad! I have enjoyed creating with the design team this month and just being part of the Noel family! I love her and her kits so much! Everyone has been so great to me and I appreciate you allowing me to participate!

This week we are "fussy" cutting.  I do not have a silhouette to make intricate cuts so I cut by hand, which is actually a great stress reliever! I cut flowers out of a paper from the Hello Darling kit, which a few are still available and this kit is gorgeous! With the addition of layers and layers!



 I added some more to the top corner to balance out the photo. 


Here is the finished layout! 

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart to Noel, the design team and all of you! I have enjoyed it so very much! 


No comments: