Friday, April 10, 2015

Mother's Day Memories

Let's welcome Shannon Stout to the NoelMignon team for this month- she won our guest designer spot at our "Springtime in Paris" crop, and we're so glad to have her here!


A little about Shannon: 

Hello everyone!  My name is Shannon Stout and I am beyond excited to have been chosen as the guest 
designer this month for Noel!  I live in small town America Arkansas right on a lake and it is our little 
slice of heaven on Earth.  I am married to my sweetheart for 10 years this June and we are beyond 
blessed with 3 littles!  I am a full time wife and mommy and they keep VERY busy especially with all of their activities and sports!  

I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and when I sat down and really calculated I have been a 
subscriber pretty much that entire time!  I really started scrapbooking in 2007, the year after my oldest 
was born and within a year or so I found NoelMignon somehow and I am sooooo thankful I did! Her kits are beyond amazing and completely full of everything I could need for pages!  This has TRULY been a dream of mine since I started!  Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of it this month!  I cannot wait to get started and see what all of you do also!



Good morning everyone! I am beyond EXCITED to be guest designer this month! Thank you all so much and to Noel and the team for allowing me to participate!!

My first post this morning I pulled out a picture from Mother's day last year-thought it might be fitting with it fast approaching for this year and I used a lot from the Hello Darling Daily Diary Kit with them still available! I also used some from the classic kit and a few pieces from Love Life Daily Diary kit that was my gift from Noel!!! You can still find those here! I added some pieces of cardstock from stash but that's it, everything else came from the kits!

Without further ado:



I LOVED those cork looking hearts in the Love life kit and I decided to use the twine from the Hello Darling to wrap around one of them to give it some character! And I loved cutting one of the doily's in half and layering each at the top and bottom.  That happiness strip is from the Elle's Studio strips and I pop dotted it to give it some dimension. Oh and the washi tape! THAT my friends is my "go to" embellishment!!!! 

These letters I tucked behind one layer and folded up the top half of them up for added interest. 

Those metals in the kit! Be still my heart! I think they are by KI Company...correct me if I'm wrong.  I used them as "sprinkles" at the top of my page. 

These Brads! LOVE brads!!!!!! They were in the classic kit of Hello Darling and used them up right here! To me it just helped frame this picture and make it pop. 

I sure hope you enjoyed my first post as much as I enjoyed creating for y'all!  I also hope it inspires you to pull out the daily diary kits and use them for more than pocket pages! 




No comments: