Monday, April 13, 2015

us.

Happy Monday Friends!

Here is a layout I made using the new Hello Darling Classic Kit. I must say, this is probably my favorite layout I've made in quite a while. I usually get very layery, and fill the majority of the page, but I decided to hold back on this layout, and I am so glad I did!


This week, we have chosen to go with an "April Showers Bring May Flowers" theme, using splatters of some kind, and flowers on our projects. Now, I am just not really a flower kind of girl - the fabric or 3D kind, that is - but I pushed on! LOL! And my splatters are white Mr. Huey's spray, though they are super hard to see here. I just loved how clean and fresh it looked!



I absolutely love these resin flowers that Noel included in the Shine Bright kit last month, and am so glad that I have the perfect way to use one on this layout! Can I just say that I have a nice little bowl of resin flowers that I look at, lust over, and NEVER use? What's wrong with me...


I had some journaling for this photo that was more personal than I cared to slap all over the main body of this layout, so I used one of the tags Noel included in the kit, and cut it down to fit inside a little kraft 3x4 pocket. I just layered the main photo and layers on top of the pocket, and voila!


LOVE those Thickers. Love. Love. Love.

And here's a quick spread I made for March.
 

I LOVE that I can pull from past kits and things just WORK! I have been hoarding that "Blessed Beyond Measure" card for quite a little while!


I love that little piece of flair. It just makes me happy. And using scraps to make a journaling card? Even happier.


Here's another journaling card made with a scrap of paper, an old sticker from a past kit, one of the new puffy stickers from the Hello Darling kit, and my favorite of all favorite gold twines that I use throughout my projects. Cohesion, ya know? Not a gold obsession, not at all...


A quick little cluster of cuteness with some lovelies in the kit. Just for cuteness sake.

Be sure to check back all week for lots of inspiration! And if you feel like playing along, post up your layouts on the Facebook page. We love to see what you all make with the kits!


No comments: