Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Documenting Easter with "Hello Darling"

Good morning everyone !!

It's Mindi here with you today sharing some pocket pages from last years Spring break. If you tuned in last week I started our families Spring Break trip. This week I finished it using more of the Hello Darling DD kit.


I kinda have 2 different pages to show today.  During our trip we did lots of stuff but we had 2 major events that we did. The first one was this smaller first page. The shared the other side last week. 

Unfortunately I got sick last year and my father took the kids out for the day. I was so grateful and he did not mind at all. 

With this 4x6 journaling card I cut the top part off of a journaling card and added it to some of the paper in the DD kit. I cut some of the paper up and used two of the boxes on the bottom as embellishments. 


I added a few pictures on the bottom part of my page and then made a few filler cards. 


Lets move on to the second page. This page is all about an Easter Celebration we went to with grandma and grandpa. 

This title card was fun to put together. I first doodled around some of the hearts and then added the embellishments on the bottom. Then I cut out those adorable mason jars and then added them to the corner of the journaling card. 



I cut up more of that bigger paper in the Daily Diary kit and made a 3x4 filler card. I have to say that I am loving those great gold rub ons that came in the kit ! 


Lots of photos and journaling cards on the bottom. I love to use this pocket page protector if I have lots of pictures, I can fit a lot of stuff on one page. 

A few notes about these photos and cards. We had lots of fun at the Easter Celebration. The kids got their faces painted, the rode the ponies, had sack races, met the Easter Bunny, and of course had an Easter Egg Hunt. Lots of fun. 


And with that our 2014 Easter and Spring Break of 2014 are now documented ! Yeah ! The Hello Darling kit was perfect for these memories. Not to mention the colors are gorgeous and some of my favorites right now. Thanks for coming by ! See you all next week. 

P.S. Don't forget that kit subscriptions are now open. Be sure to sign up before time runs out !! You surely don't want to miss out. 


No comments: