Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cut and Color...

Hello again :) I've got another project life layout to share using the gorgeous Hello Darling Daily Diary kit.


Keeping to my usual weekly format, these pages document week 17 where we experienced a lot of bad weather which meant more time indoors also might explain the lack of people in my photos.  


As you are aware, we have all been using a 'cut and color' theme for our pages this week and I have used a variety of die cut words to create titles directly over some of my photos. I cut all of the words from plain white card stock and even though the fonts vary, I was able to maintain a uniform look by keeping them all the same color.


I selected cards with the similar colors in the patterns and combined these with various cut apart elements from the kit. Using a black pen to outline some of the pieces helps to make the colors appear more vibrant.




Moving onto the second half of the layout, where once again I used the white die cut words over a few of the photos.


As always I have pieced together my own custom card designs, this time using a little bit of fussy cutting and more black outlines.


Don't forget that subscriptions for the Jul - Dec term are now open!!
Thanks for stopping by xx


No comments: