Wednesday, October 7, 2015

"39"-Blue Moon Classic Kit

I am in LOVE with this month's Classic Kit "Blue Moon".  Today I'm sharing a single page layout of my 39th birthday last October.  So much has changed in our lives since then!


 I only had 2 photos from this day, so I had to make a single page layout, rather than a double page spread like I typically do.  I started with the Pink Paislee "Cedar Lane" Town Square patterned paper as my background, because it matched the colors in my photos so well and I really like the floral pattern.


My favorite part of this entire kit is the fabric Pink Paislee tag. I adore the embroidered flowers and the polka dots.  I just HAD to use it right away.


I painted the wood veneer heart in this kit to match the teal in the paper.  The heart paired with the "cherish" tag, a puffy sticker, and a orange-red sequin (from my stash), created a cute embellishment cluster.


And last, but not least, a chipboard owl.  Oh how I adore owls.  So it was the perfect embellishment for a page all about me and my 39th birthday!  Could not have worked out any better.

I know this month's Classic Kit is already sold out...to avoid missing out in the future, you can sign up for a 6 month subscription.  Subscription sign up is open now for January-June of 2016.



Thank you for joining me today!!!  I want to see some of your creations with the Blue Moon Kit over at our members Facebook Page.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great layout! LOVE the stitching on the journaling cards. And Happy Birthday (coming up next week)!

Meridy said...

Thank you :)