Saturday, October 24, 2015

Falling Leaves Challenge

Hi There, Lynn here wrapping up our Fall Crop week over on our Facebook Members Page! Hope you've had fun - we LOVE seeing your projects based on our challenges - keep them coming! My challenge for you today is to use a leaf in some form on your project. This could be leaf paper, leaf ribbon or leaf shapes. I created a Project Life page and incorporated leaves that I cut from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane paper from this month's Blue Moon Classic Kit. The PL cards are from October's Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit. Here's my page ... I apologize for my photo quality - I need a new CF card reader so these were taken with my iphone late yesterday after work :(
I added leaves as embellishments to several of the cards - including my title card.
It's hard to see but the leaves have yellow stickers on them that say "WK 40". Here's another card where I layered some leaves as an embellishment.
I created a few shaker pockets with my Fuse Tool around this 4x4 card which also has lots of fussy cut leaves as a border.
So, lets see how you incorporate leaves on your project. Please upload them to the "Falling Leaves" album on the Noel Mignon Facebook Members Page. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week and keep those projects coming!!
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great page Lynn! Fun and festive challenge too!