Friday, October 30, 2015

good little witch

Hey guys, Michelle here!! I'm playing with the new Golden Delicious kit this week. I still have some projects brewing with my Blue Moon kit but once I saw this kit I had to dig in and at least create one page!! Tell me I'm not the only one that gets totally distracted when new goodies arrive in the mail!!

And let me just say - you need this kit!! It's the perfect mix of fall colors and gorgeous embellishments!!! The photos never do the kits justice and I'm always so, so, so happy when I open my Noel Mignon box every month!!
Now, there are a lot of fun Halloween themed papers and goodies out there but sometimes they're a bit too busy for my layouts. So a lot of times I'll stick with more traditional fall colors/patterns to let my photos shine! 

One of my favorite things in this kit are those skinny gold thickers. Perfection!!! I thought adhesive brads were the best thing ever invented...til I saw the adhesive sequins in this kit!! 
Happy fall everyone!!!
 

No comments: