Friday, October 23, 2015

recipe challenge

Hey guys, Michelle here! We're nearing the end of our Fall Crop week and I have a recipe challenge for you. I love to bake so when fall rolls around with its cooler temps I'm in heaven because I can fire up my oven and whip up some yummy treats!! And my favorite ones go in my recipe book. 

I like to use a 6x8 Project Life album because it's a nice size to have on my counter while I'm baking and I have the option of using a full 6x8 pocket page like this page for larger recipes and the 4x6 size for smaller ones.


Sometimes I include a photo in my album, sometimes not. This recipe deserved a photo since these cookies are ridiculously good!!! I printed out the recipe on patterned paper from the Blue Moon kit (excuse the typo) and used some embellies from the kit. I don't go all crazy with decorating these pages. Afterall, they will get a lot of love over the years (i.e. food splatters on them!)
So the challenge for you croppers is to scrap your favorite recipe, food, place to eat, whatever! You could do a pocket style page, traditional layout, or even a recipe card!

Upload your challenge project to the "Recipe Challenge" album on the Noel Mignon facebook group page here.
And here is the link to the pumpkin snickerdoodles in my layout. If you love pumpkin and snickerdoodles you must try this recipe!! I've already made them twice and now that I've done this post I might have to make them again today ;)

Link: http://www.cookingclassy.com/2014/10/pumpkin-snickerdoodles/
Pin for later: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/268386459020997859/

Happy Friday croppers!!

 

No comments: