Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Documenting the Changing Seasons with October's Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit

Howdy Everyone, I'm here with my first Pocket Page using October's Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit! I wanted to document the changing seasons here in New England and this kit is perfect. I love the fall colors in this kit, especially the Simple Stories "We are Family" collection. Here's my page
I created some extra pockets using the Fuse tool. One pocket became a shaker pocket and I altered a 4x6 pocket to accommodate two 3x4 cards.
I added a frame around one of the photos to add some interest.
Since there are so many pockets on this page I didn't want it to get too busy. So the middle section is filled with simple 2x2 squares.
 
I attached a few of the photos with the fun Washi Tape included in the kit and that allowed for me to journal under one of the photos.

This is the last pocket that I converted into two 3x4 pockets
I hope this page give you some ideas on how to document your fall photos using the Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit! Embrace the season if you can - it's such a beautiful time of the year!
Be sure to sign up for the next term of kits - from January to June 2016! You will not be disappointed in our kits - they are LOADED with fun current products!! Have a great week!!
 


No comments: