Thursday, October 22, 2015

gratitude. a layout.

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday!  I hope you all have been joining in and have been having SO much fun with the Noel Mignon Crop this week over on our Facebook page.  If you have not heard about it yet, please make sure to pop by.  There are a ton of awesome prizes for playing along, and as always loads of inspiration to get you in the mood of changing seasons and sweater weather ;).

So up is my challenge.  I was challenged to document/scrapbook something I am grateful for.  Hands down, this choice was easy.  Even though I am so very grateful for a lot of things in my life.  My family will always and forever top my gratitude list.


In celebration of this gratitude and to play in the crop, I created a 9x12 layout using the October Daily Diary kit.  Even though this kit is created for pocket page type documenting...the products that fill it are so versatile and there is always SO much stuff that I decided to create a layout with it's contents instead.  So here is what I came up with:


I added a photo collage I created on my iPhone and then simply downloaded it onto my computer and printed at home.  I then added a lot of the gorgeous elements from the kit to create some fun textures, dimension and embellishments using pocket cards, chipboard pieces and die cuts.


i also wanted to make sure that i had included journaling on this page.  it is always so important to note down gratitudes and i could not not include journaling on my page.  so i simply added some type text onto my page and then added a few stickers and embellishments i punched out with my circle punch from patterned paper from the kit.


I hope that my layout and challenge today has inspired you to create your very own!  Please make sure to hop on over to our Noel Mignon Facebook page to join in all the fun and enter your own layout to win an amazing prize pack!  Happy creating and see you over there! :)


1 comment:

Donna said...

Fantastic layout!!! Nice challenge.