Tuesday, October 27, 2015

More fun with October's Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit

Good Tuesday Morning! I'm back with another Project Life page using October's Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit! There are a few of these kits left so grab 'em while they're HOT!! For this page I focused on the Maggie Holmes journaling cards - I love the color palette of these cards. Here's my whole page ...
 
For the title card, I layered several items, including a frame to give the card some depth.
Here's a few close-ups ...
 
I fussy cut a few hearts and used one on the door of this adorable house card...
I layered a few embellishments on the card below ...
Of course, I have to include my furry friends as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you grab one of these amazing kits before they are gone! Have a great week!!
 


1 comment:

Donna said...

Such a fabulous page Lynn. Love it.