Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Fall Traditions"- Documenting the Changing Seasons

Let me start out by saying, I live in the desert.  There are not 4 seasons here.  Although it doesn't feel like fall here in the desert, I LOVE the idea of "autumn", so I do my best to find fall activities for my family to attend---even if it is still 99 degrees outside.  One of my favorite fall traditions is to visit a pumpkin patch.  This past year our Girl Scout troop visited the patch together.  I think the Blue Moon Classic Kit colors and embellishments are the perfect match to my photos from this day.




I really loved the Pink Paislee ephemera that came in the Blue Moon Daily Diary kit this month so much, that I ordered an ephemera pack from the Noel Mignon Store in addition to my Classic Kit.  I added a few bits and pieces of the ephemera throughout my layout.


I also adore the Pink Paislee puffy stickers that were in this month's kit, puffy stickers bring me right back to the 2nd grade and remind me of my old sticker books!!!  I had to use them right away, and I bet I will blow through the whole pack within 1-2 more layouts.  But isn't that the point of these cute supplies?!?


Another favorite from this month's kit is the triangle print acetate by Pink Paislee.  I like transparencies because they add another layer---but allow you to enjoy the layers and papers below it as well---too much fun!




If scrapbooking the "Changing Seasons" seems like fun to you, be sure to join us next week on the blog and our Members Facebook Page for our On-Line Fall Harvest Crop.  It's going to be jam packed with fun fall challenges!





No comments: