Monday, October 26, 2015

Together at the Pumpkin Patch...

Happy Monday! Today I want to share with you another layout that I created with the 


There were so many fantastic papers in the kit this month, and I instantly fell in love with this one from Pink Paislee Cedar Lane - Arrow Avenue.  I love the pink with white arrows on the A side, and the gorgeous grey woodgrain on the B side!


That little crochet heart from Bella Blvd was perfect to layer behind my embellishment cluster.  I really love the Simple Stories Self Adhesive Brads too! How perfect is that one with the heart?!!


For my background, I added some touches of mixed media.  I did not use gesso this time, so I was careful not to add too much water.  I used 3 different gelatos and scribbled them on a piece of packaging, then spritzed some water, and smooshed it onto the white cardstock. Next I used the triangle feathers from the owl stamp that came in the kit, and some grey ink and stamped around in a circle.  I repeated this technique with my date stamp and another roller stamp from my stash. I also used my White & Blush Heidi Swapp Color Shine and splattered some all over the page.


For this little embellishment cluster, I really wanted to use the blue Maya Road Polka Dot buttons that came in the kit, but the blue was not the right shade for this layout, so instead I flipped it over, and used the white side! Perfect!

I hope I have inspired you to created some layouts using your Blue Moon Kit!!!

No comments: