Thursday, October 29, 2015

October Daily Dairy...The Last Pages

Hello everyone! Welcome to the LAST week of October. That is SO crazy.  Wasn't it just August?  Seriously, right?  Well today I am happy to share the last pages of my 6x8 album that I created with this month's Daily Diary Kit.  These kits make the most fabulous pocket page mini albums.  I think I have met my newest addiction!


I chose to use 2 different styles of page protectors.  I love how it mixes things up.  The kit contains so many fun and varied patterns.  On the left hand side of my spread, I used the gorgeous Pink Paislee "Happy Memories" card.  Even though it is probably ideally meant to be used as a horizontal 3x4 card, I decided to use it as a vertical card instead.




I also added in this really cute pink polka dot tone on tone 4x6 card.  I added some typed journaling onto it and then stitched on this cute "a thankful heart" banner from the kit.


On the right hand side, I chose a 4 pocket spread.  I love how this kit came with so many fun cards that keep pocket scrapping simple and time efficient.  For instance the "every family has a..." card alrady comes so cute that no additional embellishing is needed.  I also just loved this grey and white stripe pattern paper so I trimmed this down to size and left it as is.  


This bottom right hand card I decided to add a little bit more dimension to it so I adhered a chipboard heart and speech bubble on to it.  I also placed the 'creating a beautiful life' sticker onto it as well.


Voila!  A fun super cute and another complete pocket page spread for my mini album!  If you love pocket pages and mini albums...you will be sure to love the Noel Mignon Daily Diary kits.  Thanks for stopping by. :)



No comments: