Friday, October 2, 2015

apple pickin'

Hey guys!! Michelle here! It's October and you know that that means?!! Apple pickin', hay bales, tractor rides, pumpkin everything and everything fall!! This is my absolute favorite time of year so I'm having a ton of fun going through the Blue Moon kit. The colors, embellishments, it's all just wonderful!! 

My family & I haven't done a whole lot of 'fall' things this year yet. But we did manage to get in some apple pickin' a couple weeks ago. As the month progresses I know we'll have tons more photos for me to play with! But for now, here's the first (of many) fall layouts using this great kit!
I knew the design I wanted to go with on this page so I first started putting my photos down on the page, then going through the patterned papers to make photo mattes. Once that was done I did my favorite part of page creating - picking out all of the fun embellishments I wanted on my page!
I chose both of the alphas in my title and since the gray letters didn't stand out very much I outlined them with my pen.

I hope you guys are having just as much fun as I am playing with this kit!! If you haven't picked on up you can get one here and you can also check out my kit video here.

Happy Friday!!! 
 

No comments: