Thursday, October 1, 2015

Full Blue Moon: Daily Diary Kit Inspiration with 6x8 pages!

Hello October!  Welcome to a NEW month and a brand new kit from Noel Mignon!  I have to say...and I probably say it each month...but I think this kit is my new favourite!  It is absolutely gorgeous and I find it works beautifully with my photos this month.  All of the fall colours in my photos work wonders with this collection.  My layouts pretty much came together in no time at all.


I am continuing to add to my 6x8 album so I thought this month would be perfect timing to add another layout.  This months kit comes with so many adorable 2x2 square cards from Simple Stories which was awesome because I happened to have a ton of the 6x8 2x2 pocket sleeves in my stash.  I combined one of those page protectors with a 6x8 3x4 pocket page.


I love the variety to this page and all of the gorgeous patterns in this kit.  I am obsessed with both florals and polka dots.  Oh and the wood veneer words this month! Adorbs!


Using the super cute paper clips this month I was able to clip in 2 of my latest favourite Instax photos.  I actually left these outside of my page protectors but placed the pattern cards behind them.  I love having layers in my albums.  I also adhered both the magic wood veneer piece and that gorgeous arrow on top of the page protector as well.  It adds a great touch of dimension and texture to pages.



To attach these elements I simply used glue dots.
I also loved using the word strip stickers found on this months alpha sticker sheet from Simple Stories.  They are perfect embellishments and captions for my photos.  


For the right hand side of my spread I really just had fun mixing in my photos and patterns from this kit.  I used some pre made 2x2 cards, and others I trimmed down to size using some of the 3x4 cards.



Here again, I added some embellishments on the outside of my pockets.  The cork embellishments this month are adorable!!! I love how they look in my album and on my page giving it such a rustic feel.



I hope you enjoyed where I took this kit this month with one of my first spreads.  Seriously...this kit is FULL of so many amazing goodies.  I just want to create create create! ;)




No comments: