Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blue Moon Button Magnets

Hi! Michelle Zerull here, to share a project that I made with this month's NoelMignon Blue Moon Daily Diary kit.
I love the rich colors and textures in this kit. The turquoise, wood grain and touches of gold are chic, yet earthy and familial. These elements inspired me to make something that had an upscale look, yet friendly and fun too. So, with my favorite Blue Moon elements, I made Anthro-inspired Button Magnets and packaged them with the cards in the kit.

The magnets were super fun to make. I cut the paper to size, and then rolled the edges in chunky glitter from my craft stash. A top coat of clear glue gave them a resin-like finish.

To package them, I glued hardware store washers to the card. The metal washers keep the magnets in place.

I hope that I have inspired you to create something fun with your  Blue Moon Daily Diary kit.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!