Monday, October 12, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

First off let me start my shouting out Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! With the seasons changing here in Canada, and the leaves changing colour I was in the mood to scrap a "fall" photo.  My Noel Mignon Blue Moon Scrapbook Kit just arrived last week and it was full of lots of inspiring items to create this layout!



I decided to add some mixed media to my background. First I spread some gesso over the paper, and then when that dried I added some gelatos, mists (I used the Heidi Swapp Butter from last months kit) and some water.

Next I cut the triangle feathers from the cute owl stamp that came in the kit, and used it to stamp some "texture" to the background paper.  ( and because I used a sharp xacto knife and got a clean cut, and can place the feathers back in the owl and still stamp with it! )

There are lots of random goodness layered on this page. How cute is that acorn puffy sticker from Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection?  For the wood veneer heart, I just added some gelatos and rubbed it in with my finger and a bit of water.

Lots and lots of layers!  I even added a piece of a brown paper shopping bag to the back!

How awesome are these blue glittered foam Thickers that came in the kit?!

And don't forget, there are still a few spots left for the
January - July 2016 subscriptions. I love there there is a Combo Kit option (scrapbook & Daily Diary Kit) because even if you don't do daily documenting, it still makes a fantastic scrapbook add on kit!!!! You can sign up HERE






No comments: