Friday, October 9, 2015

mini book adventures with october's blue moon daily dairy kit!

Welcome back everyone!  Today I am excited to share with you the next couple of pages I have created using the October "Blue Moon" Daily Diary kit!  I love how these kits are so versatile for whatever project you are doing...but this month I thought it would be fun to share some ongoing inspiration of a 6x8 album I am creating with the contents of this kit.  And YES there is SO MUCH STUFF in these kits that I could truly create a full mini album with product to spare...awesome right?!?


So here is my 2 page spread.  I used the back side of the Simple Stories grid page protector (that I had) and because I loved so much of the pattern paper and cards in this months kit I just decided to focus on the beauty of these papers with one photograph.  I love all the colors and patterns.  I embellished simply.  It really did not need much of anything as the papers are just beautiful.


Again, I also loved adding elements both inside the pockets and on the outside of pockets.  The wood veneer I actually have on the outside of the pocket as well as the chipboard heart and telephone ephemera piece.  It just adds a little pop and dimension to the spread and I love how you can feel them.


The other side of my page I chose a different page protector.  The daily diary kit has cards of all sizes included so it is great to mix and match.  I loved the "grateful for..." journaling card that was included in this months kit.  A great place to jot down some  beautiful reminders, as well as have fun using the gorgeous Pink Paislee stickers that were included in this kit as well.  They are a must have and are full of beautiful sentiments and messages.




I love using the Daily Diary kit this month to document my memories this month.  It has been really fun to include them all in a 6x8 mini book.  See you in a few weeks with part 3.  Happy creating everyone :)



No comments: