Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hayride!: NoelMignon Natural Elements Layout Challenge


Hello!
Michelle Zerull here this morning with a new challenge! As you recall, this is our Fall Crop week, so be sure to check out our Facebook NoelMignon Members Group to see how you can win PRIZES!


This morning the challenge is "Hayride".....
I would like for you to incorporate a Natural Element into your layout. If you haven't been on a hayride for awhile (neither have I!), you can use another subject. That's what I did.
Here's some ideas of things that you can use...
Leaves, Bark, Twigs, Cork, Moss, Burlap, Straw, Wood, Cotton, or any other natural element that you can think of.

For my Pocket Page Layout, I used this month's Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit, as well Natural Elements. Elements with a lot of texture make a large statement, so I kept my pockets simple.
Here's a tip for using moss:
Using a white glue that dries clear, apply the moss to Freezer Paper and let dry completely overnight. (Smoosh lots of moss down on the paper!) When the glue is dry, you will be able to cut shapes from the freezer paper with regular scissors.

Share your project with us on our Facebook Page. We are looking forward to seeing what you create!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!