Friday, October 9, 2015

Oh Boy!

Here's my first layout using the new Blue Moon Classic Kit! I am in LOVE with the color scheme in this kit - so fun, and such a mix of the Fall Holidays, and both masculine and feminine elements.


I usually stick to 8.5X11 layouts, but for this one, I had to do a 12x12. That's the great thing about ring albums - you can do whatever you want! I have all kinds of sizes in mine, and I love the layered effect that creates.


How much do we love those puffy stickers? A LOT. And mixed with some Thickers from a past kit, they totally pop!

 
I haven't fussy-cut, in a while, but I used to be ALL ABOUT that! And I dipped back into that a little with this adorable floral Simple Stories paper. Too cute, with the floral and newsprint combined. LOVE.

That's all for me today. What are YOU creating with your Blue Moon kits? Be sure to post up over on our Facebook page!

No comments: