Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blue Moon Happy Mail Set

Happy Weekend everyone! Michelle Zerull, here to share a Happy Mail project that I made with the Blue Moon Daily Diary kit.

I love sending Happy Mail to friends and family. It's always a pleasant surprise to receive something fun in the mail, and I love being able to use my supplies in fun new ways. This is a simple letter set, but it's loaded with colors and textures. It reminded me of an antique postcard that I had. (I'll be tucking that in the envelope, too!) And speaking of envelopes....an  envelope liner is so simple to make, yet adds to much charm! Handmade embellishments are also fun additions to your letter.

Here's a simple way to make a fun flag. Use a Q-Tip! Simply cut off the cotton. And the best part...they are super cheap! (FYI...These are also an easy way to make cupcake toppers!)
I hope that I've inspired you to use your supplies this weekend. Enjoy!


No comments: