Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Pneumonia"-Blue Moon Classic Kit

I have a 2 page layout using the Blue Moon Classic Kit to share with you today...

I like to document real life, and sometimes that means documenting hard times---such as illnesses.  In this particular layout, I chose to document when my daughter came down with pneumonia last winter.  I chose to use the Blue Moon Kit for this layout because the colors in the papers and embellishments matched the photos really well.


Here's a closer look at the left hand side of the layout, this is where I included a majority of the journaling...


And a closer look at the right side of the layout, I try to take some photos close up, and others farther away, in order to portray the whole scene...


I really liked playing with the embellishments in this kit, and added in a couple of items from my stash.  The washi strips from Pink Paislee were lots of fun to add to the embellishment clusters, like the floral one in the photo below.


I seriously love the variety of texture of the embellishments in the Noel Mignon kits every month.  This month, not only did we get some paper die cuts, but we also got a package of crochet hearts, a tulle flower, puffy stickers, and even some glittered die cuts.  The combination of all of these textures work together great on this layout!!!



Thank you so much for looking!  Please share some of your Blue Moon Classic Kit layouts on our Members Facebook Page.  I would love to see how you used your kit.

It's not too late to sign up for the next Noel Mignon 6-month subscription here!!!  Only a couple of more weeks left to sign up for January-June of 2016.


1 comment:

Donna said...

fantastic layout, I love all the texture too. And thank you for the inspo...........I had a recent setback that I've been thinking of documenting.