Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Getting so big!

Hey everyone, Michelle here! We're using sketches this week which I love because it's one of the easiest ways to create a layout. All the work has been done for you when you use a sketch, you just need your own creativity to make it your own!

I knew I wanted a sketch with just one photo so I started looking around on Pinterest, pretty much my go-to place for design ideas, and I came across this sketch.
Funny enough, it's from our own Laura Whitaker :)

So I used the new Happy Together Classic Kit to create my own version of this sketch.
I love the mix of blues, pinks, yellows, & reds in this kit. And there are tons of embellishments to play with! 

The Illustrated Faith patterned papers are a definite favorite in this kit for me with the watercolor & splattered paint patterns. 
If you don't have a Noel Mignon subscription and want to pick up this kit there's still a few available here!

No comments: