Thursday, January 5, 2017

Remember This Always (Little Bird Classic Kit)

Hello, Friends! Sherry here and I'm so excited to be sharing my first layout since joining the team! Today I'm working with the Little Bird Classic Kit; it is absolutely filled with gorgeous goodies. I was instantly drawn to Hazelwood (Quartz) and Gather (Jane) papers and used them as a starting point for my layout. Lucky for me, I had the perfect photo to work with these papers.
Since the Hazelwood paper is so bold, I started with white cardstock (from my stash) to add some white space to the layout. I cut small strips of paper, machine-stitched the strips, and pulled up the edges to add dimension and show the fun, black & white b-side of the paper. The photo is matted with salmon cardstock and the Quartz paper. I popped the matted photo up with adhesive foam. For the title, I combined the Gather Thickers and Fancy Pants die cut words. I adore the Hazelwood puffy flower stickers and scattered them throughout the layout.
I cut apart the Gather "Hello Love" stamp and stamped "love" on a chipboard heart and layered it over the wreath stamp and more puffy stickers. I love the versatility of the stamp set!
I added a strip of the adorable Hazelwood washi tape and my journaling to the bottom of the page. The layout is backed with EP Just Be You (Shine Bright) paper. I love how it compliments the Quartz paper.
Wishing you all a blessed and creative 2017; thank you for stopping by the blog!

1 comment:

Pamella Massicotte said...

Very creative and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. Helps me look outside the box.