Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Snow day!

Hey everyone, Michelle here! I have a traditional page to share today along with a pocket page. I had a lot of photos from our snow day last week that I wanted to use so that's why I added a pocket page to go along with my traditional page.
For my pages I used the Little Bird Daily Diary Kit along with the extra papers that were from the classic kit. I absolutely loved that heart shaped paper and knew I wanted to cut that out so that's exactly what I did. I also added stitching around each triangle. It doesn't show up much in photos but in person it just adds a subtle amount of texture to my page. The silver glitter thickers are from a kit from last year and were perfect for my snow theme!
The pocket pages I used a mix of photos, journaling cards, and stickers. Love those epoxy stickers in the kit!
It was such a fun snow day! My dogs especially enjoyed it :) 

No comments: