Saturday, January 7, 2017

*Remember This* With Little Bird Classic Kit

Hey guys! Oh my goodness! I remembered how to do this whole scrapbooking thing! ;) It's been so long since I've been able to play with paper & glue, and man... it felt good. I am pumped to continue to create and get back to my creative roots. This kit was the PERFECT thing for me to do that with! It's got just enough stuff in it to get me excited to play, but it doesn't overwhelm me with choices. I can't wait to create some more today!


So it's been a while since I have printed pictures and such, and I began to get overwhelmed at what to choose to scrap. I started digging in my photos that I have stored in boxes and stumbled across this one of my dad and my son (who is now 10 1/2). My dad passed away 4 years ago and I don't have many pictures of him with my kids, so it was a bittersweet find. I knew this was the one I wanted to use! 


The layout came together fairly quickly- I love to cut details out of paper and add hand lettering to my pages, so these were obvious go-to choices for me. I'm also a big fan of blues, greens, and yellows together, so the color palette was easy to choose from the Little Bird kit


I loved the extra dimension this strip of epoxy accents added. You don't always have to use paper for an extra patterned punch on your pages! 

Thanks for having me back, Noel! You've added a spark of joy I've been missing. :)