Monday, January 9, 2017

{2017 Goals} with the "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  It's Meridy here.  Before I share my layout, I want to share a link to my video showing everything you get in the January 2017 "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit.  There is so much great stuff in this kit, I wanted to share it with you!  I think there are still a couple of these cute kits available in the Noel Mignon store.


Onto my layout share for today...The Design Team is sharing layouts about our GOALS this week.

Since I will be using the Daily Diary kit every other month, I decided I needed to create a pocket page album, and I wanted to go in a little different direction than a typical "project life" style album. I'm not sure exactly what direction this album will go, but for now, it's to track my goals and progress on my goals for 2017.  This is an 8 1/2x11 album.  I purchased one of the Becky Higgins Project Life Fuse Tools so that I can create my own page layouts and pockets in various sizes.  I really love his little tool, it give me so much creative freedom!

The first layout in my album is where I documented my main goals for 2017.  I used the "Reset Girls" 3x4 cards, since they were preprinted with "plan" and quotes about resetting your life.  I decided to add a photo of my family, so every time I look at my goals, I will be reminded of why I am working so hard to achieve them.


I used some green Thickers from an older NM Kit to write "2017" and stickers from the "Little Bird" Kit for the subtitle "goals".  I added stickers from this kit to all of the cards to dress them up a bit. I also added some of the pretty silk ribbon to one of the cards. 


My "word" for 2017 is REDUCE.  I would like to reduce things in all areas of my life, so I noted that on the card as well.


I decided to make one of the pockets into a shaker pocket.  I filled it with a few sequins and sealed it up with my Fuse tool.  I added 2 heart stickers from the kit to the outside of this pocket to complete it.


That wraps up my first pocket page of my new album.  If you made a layout about your 2017 goals, please share it on our Noel Mignon Members Facebook page.  I would love to see it!!!





No comments: